Pond De-Icer 300 watts
• Pond de-icers allow oxygen to diffuse into the pond water otherwise sealed off by ice, while toxic carbon dioxide and methane from decomposing organics diffuse out.
• Atlantic’s pond de-icer saves energy by cycling on and off, maintaining an internal temperature of 200 degrees even in the worst conditions.
• Constructed of high strength and high temperature PPS polymer for incredible durability under the most adverse conditions.
• Internal thermostat turns heater on just above freezing and off as water warms for fully automatic operation.
• Indicator light shines blue to show the De-icer is in standby mode when plugged in with water temperature above freezing.
• Indicator light shines green to show when water temperature is below freezing and De-icer is in operation.
• Efficient heating element only draws 300 watts when needed to keep operating costs low.
Cord: 20 feet
Dimensions (inches): 8 x 4
Warranty: 1 year
TIP: To guarantee proper gas exchange under the most extreme winter weather conditions, combine Atlantic’s Pond De-Icer and a Typhoon Aeration Kit. Set the aerator in shallow water beneath the heater to maximize the efficiency of both products. The rising bubbles going around the Pond De-icer combine with the heated water to maintain gas exchange under the coldest conditions.Read More