Bashsea Bio Reactor 6-18 Black/Red
Flow Rate 300-500GPH
The Bashsea Bio-Reactor was designed to be the ultimate biological filter.
Bashsea is the first company to manufacture a biological filter utilizing Moving Bed Technology for the marine aquarium. The Bashsea Bio Media provides the maximum active surface area for the bacteria to colonize, more than other types of static media. It is this process that removes harmful ammonia and nitrite from the water.
As the Bio-Media moves within the filter, it causes old dead bacteria on the surface to be removed. This makes space for new heavier feeding bacteria to rapidly colonize. Within the media is a protected surface which allow bacteria to follow their natural life cycle driving the latter stages of the nitrification cycle.
• 100% self cleaning bio media- ZERO MAINTENANCE REQUIRED
• Bashsea engineered water injection plate provides perfect Bio-Motion
• Rubber Membrane Air Diffuser will never clog or need to be replaced
• Precision CNC Key Hole Flanges
• True O-Ring Seals
• Included gate valve for precise water level control
• Designed and hand built in the U.S.A. using 100% American Made Acrylic Construction
• Available sizes – 8-18″, 8-24″, 8-30″, 10-24″, 10-30″, 12-24″, 12-30″
• All Bio-Reactors are fully customizable in any size and configuration to meet your specific requirements.
Bashea Bio-Reactor Model 6-18 Specifications:
• For aquariums 75-125 gallons
• Height: 18″
• Chamber diameter: 6″
• Requires water pump 350-500 gph
• Requires air pump 10-15 LPM/0.35-0.53 CFM
• Bio-media included